Monday, March 18, 2013

To infinity… and beyond!

In the movies Buzz and Woody are always at a certain point separated and looking for each other. This time they find themselves thru computer technology and Skype.  Like many projects this idea evolved from numerous concepts. The Buzz Lightyear action figure is now a classic toy and I always wanted to use it for something. It was not hard to find because contrary to my son’s other toys who are now stored in plastic buckets in the basement he kept his Buzz and Woody on a shelf in his room. The computer screen was turned on to provide that LCD glow on the character. The background on the display is also one of my photos. I increase the general saturation of the image to give it that Disney anime movie type of look. I would like to thank Buzz, Woody and the plastic soldiers (who gracefully came out of their bucket) for their participation. To infinity… and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment