Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall 2013_A#3 Food Industry Photography

I will use the stage to allow me to shoot straight down on the floor without the use of elaborate scaffolding or ladders. The large softbox will be set at a 45 degree angle on the main floor offstage and it will allow me to set the light source level or a little higher than the food.   I will use white and silver bounce cards to gently fill in any harsh shadows and also to bring details, ultimately adding more color and texture to the image. The bounce cards are also important because you should rarely be shooting into direct sunlight. I want to shoot with the aperture wide open to deliver shallow depth of field and isolate the food in the frame. Maybee I can achieve a good bokeh intentionally blurring areas of the image and focusing in the main area of the plate. I will bring a zoom and a prime lens that can open wide and try something with both. I will shoot at 100 ISO to get maximum quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment